
From all the alien movies now-a-days I've seen, ever single one of them wreck their movie. I don't what it is, I just dislike aliens in movies and I don't believe they help their movies, i think they make them worst. For example...Indiana Jones was a great trilogy it had everything from romance to action. When I heard there was going to be a forth I was excited because I fell in love with the first 3 movies. Yes it might have been hard to recreate a film that was done in the past, and getting all the same actors again...But come on... the ending SUCKED, aliens aren't the solution for a movie it's a problem. It was a great trilogy gone down the drain due to little people from "another" planet. Also when it comes to unnatural happenings keep it ghosts and spirits because they make it creepier and a better story. If you choose to make aliens your unnatural source you are setting your movie up for failure. A good example for that is "The Knowing" starring Nicholas Cage. In his career he has done some amazing work but I guess every actor has their one disappointing movie that they are apart of. It was a great movie except for the REALLY REALLY BAD ending it wrecked the whole movie. What I'm saying is that aliens need to stay in outer-space and stay out of our movies!
aliens always scares me..... hahaha!
ReplyDeleteVery true! Most sci-fi movies with aliens aren't that great
ReplyDelete