Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Prince Of Persia


Prince of Persia was an good game, and an amazing movie...It had everything from romance to betrayal to action. In my opinion it is one of the better now-a-day movies I've seen in a long time. I was skeptical of Jake Gyllenhaal playing the main character because I have never taken him seriously since I saw him in "The Bubble Boy". I simply never though he was mature enough for the role. But I was pleasantly mistaken because he did a great job and really fit the role of Dastan. The storyline was very well thought out because it took some sudden turns and kept me guessing which I find rare in movies these days. Normally I have found that movies these days are easy to predict but this was a refreshing change. Now with every action movie it is followed by a video game based of the movie. But in this case it doesn't really make any sense because the movie was made based from a video game, so it makes no sense to make a video game that is based from a movie that is based from a video game.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see it! I've heard other people say it's a good movie too, now I am determined to see it!

    ReplyDelete