Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Starting Of The Rest Of My Life



In grade 10 I had the opportunity to create my first real short film. It was a infommercial for anti-racism. We had to make a 30 seconds - 1:30 minutes explaining how racism might be in our community and how it can be stopped. We had to come up with our own ideas, find our own actors, and even make our own music. Dharra Budicha was my main character, and I had so much different help from majority of my friends, I was so thankful. The short film that I made didn't place in the contest, but I was still very proud of my accomplishment. It was a great learning experience, and even though I didn't place it help me move one step closer to my bigger goal which is becoming a film editor.

4 comments:

  1. Grade 10?? I think I might have helped out being one of the actors:P I rmb filming in the rotunda lol Can we see the finished product some time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you really enjoyed being involved in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck meeting your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should post the movie! I would love to see it :)

    ReplyDelete