Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Beginning


The first time I knew that film was the thing for me was in 8th grade, when I read the book “Theories of Relativity” by Barbara Haworth-Attard. My imagination ran wild while reading this book. First I started imagining scenes while I read it. Then I would image that if I could actually make the movie version of this story where it would take place, how I could change it to make it my own, and even the cast I’d think would do great things with this storyline. Ever since I read that book, ever book after that I would let my imagination take control. But the thing with “Theories of Relativity” is that even today I try and perfect my vision of my movie version of the story. How did you know that film would be part of your life?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, glad you've found your path in life through such an inspirational book.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your animated film editor :))

    ReplyDelete